CORIANDER MINT CHUTNEY
This fresh and fragrant chutney is a great accompaniment to various starters, meals as well as Indian street food.
Serves: 4 people
Prep : 10 mins
Cooking : 5 mins
Health Hack: Coriander and mint have ayurvedic as well as nutritional properties. They are also rich in anti-oxidants, B vitamins and vitamin C.
- Fresh Coriander - 100gms
- Fresh Mint Leaves – 25gms
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Onion - ¼ small onion
- Green Chilli - 1
- Plain Yogurt - 4 tbsp
- Pomegranate Powder - ½ tbsp
- Himalayan Salt - ¼ tsp
- Wash the coriander bunch well along with the stalks as they have most of the flavour.
- Rinse the mint and remove the leaves from the stalks.
- Prepare onion, garlic, yogurt and spices.
- Put everything in a blender and add a few tablespoons of water.
- Grind all the above ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Check for seasoning and serve as an accompaniment to your main meal.
Per 100 g
Sat. Fat (%)
Handy Kitchen Tips
You can tone down the spice level in the chutney by adding more yogurt. This chutney also freezes well but make sure not to add yogurt if freezing.